sáb, 13 may|
The Bug Theatre
MHSA Film Festival
Join us for our 5th year to continue the conversation, spread awareness and discover hope as we watch several short independent films/documentaries from all over the world and have a discussion around all thing’s mental health, suicide, bullying and social influence.
Horario y ubicación
13 may 2023, 13:00 – 19:00 GMT-6
The Bug Theatre, 3654 Navajo St, Denver, CO 80211, USA
Acerca del evento
Live Q&A via Zoom with the film producers, actors or film crew Zooming in from across the globe. Our lineup is going to an inspirational, impactful and a hope filled lineup. An experience you do not want to miss!
For the 4th year, this event will be a Live interactive event streamed across the world with the option to enjoy it from the comfort of your home or join us for an exclusive in-person VIP screening experience in Denver, CO on May 13th, 2023.
This is a safe place to start the conversation about how we can break the stigma around mental health and break the silence around the epidemic of suicide. Together we will #MakeMentalHealthMatter!!
For more info or sponsor this event: www.bccevolution.org/mhsa-film-festival
Film Festival Tickets:
-VIP In-Person Exclusive Event
In-person: Doors open 1PM MST (includes live event 1:45PM-7PM MST)
- Super exclusive behind the scenes VIP Red-Carpet experience
- VIP swag bag ($250+ value) includes items like:
- Custom BCC Evolution lanyard with custom VIP Access badge
- Other BCC Evolution swag
- Film festival sponsor goodies
- You get to watch the film festival in-person and meet the hosts, ask questions live to the film makers, crew and actors during Q&A sessions
- Doors open at 1pm MST, must have VIP ticket to get access to in-person event
Rules of Event (In-person VIP option):
- 13+ Event (Discretion by parents is advised due to mature content)
- We ask that you please stay home if you are not feeling well or have been tested positive for COVID-19
- Must be in seats by 1:45pm for the start of the live event. No entry until intermission if after 1:45pm
Already know you cannot make it to the live event, but want to join us?
- Virtual Option:
Virtual Zoom: 1:45PM-7PM MST
- VIP experience via Zoom
- Includes Q&A with film directors, actors, or film crew via Zoom
- Zoom meeting link will be sent in confirmation. No admission to in-person event
- Virtual Event will start promptly at 1:45PM MST
- Donation (you pick the amount you want to donate)
All proceeds of this event benefit:
Founded in 2018, BCC Evolution is a Mental Health and Suicide Awareness 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
**All proceeds minus fees for film festival production will be allocated to our mental health educational programs.
***Donations are tax deductible to the extent of the law. Find out more about this organization: www.bccevolution.org
Our mission is to empower people to get educated and speak out about mental health and suicide, so that we start to break down the stigma and start saving lives.
Our vision is to stop the stigma and normalize the conversation about mental health and suicide through educational classes and community events to reach one million people by 2030.
Day of event tickets available online then at the door based on capacity. This venue only holds 180 people max, so tickets are limited.
Virtual Zoom can only have 100 participants.
There may be limited parking. Please cab/ride share if possible. On street parking is free and there is a paid parking lot across the street. Parking fee is not included in ticket price. You are responsible to pay parking fee.
Ticket sales are final, no refunds. Ticket pricing is subject to change based on availability of seats.
COVID-19 Policy: If selected in-person option: ticket will be transferred to a virtual only ticket with valid positive COVID-19 test result.
Student, Senior and Military discounts available for both virtual and VIP tickets.
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more info.This is an awareness event for our critical programs for BCC Evolution.
Find out more info at: https://www.bccevolution.org/programs